Wednesday, February 13, 2013


The Eyelet & Cable Cardi is blocking. Finally. For some reason I struggled a bit finishing this up. I kept finding reasons to put it aside; there was some button issues... and since the buttonholes are knit during body construction, I wanted to have them for when I did the right front.

Ya, it was all the right front's fault. First it was the buttons. Then I got distracted by a new pattern booklet (we know that means swatching) then I finally got it done... and had to frog the right back down to the armhole.

I should be able to seam it up tomorrow and hoping to get this baby done and on!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your are an amazing knitter!!! So talented! I crochet, and I loved your summer sambuca cardis.


Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.