Friday, August 29, 2014

It's Photoshoot Friday!

and no.. I am not drunk.

Anyone who knows me knows how much I HATE having my photo taken. However, my dressform doesn't always cut it. So with a beautiful day out, a willing husband (and the promise of a beer later), we did a little photo shoot of my last two finished projects.

The super warm and cozy Letitia Crowley (the link takes you to my Ravelry page with more photos)! Ya, it's gonna be fab this winter. The yarn is AWESOME! (for those who need reminded: Valley Yarns Berkshire. Ya, that's right baby! Wool and alpaca in a beautiful shade of blue). It actually crocheted perfectly for this project.

As you can see from the modeled photos, I still have issues with the shoulders being too big and the sleeves are too long. However the entire intent of this project was for fast and cozy. It's certainly cozy (and looking at the forecast for the winter, that's gonna come in handy!)


Now Twyla! This is definitely one I'll make again. Granted it's a wee bit dressier than I intended (looks better with my black skirt than with my cropped jeans... but there's only so much wardrobe change I'll do for a photo shoot. I mean I have make up AND jewelry! Ya even my legs are shaved).

So hopefully that's enough distraction that no one notices that I didn't get the zippers sewn in this week (hey, I have them pinned! Just not sewn).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry about having to add the word verification for comments, but even with moderation, my inbox was being over run with spam. So thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!

Blogger does not give me your email address when you leave a comment, so I can not respond back to you. Keep an eye on my blog and I will try to respond there.